CONSTRUCTION WORK DONE, AUSTRALIA, MARCH 2015

CONSTRUCTION WORK DONE, AUSTRALIA, PRELIMINARY, MAR 2015

The trend estimate for total construction work done fell 1.8% in the March quarter 2015. The seasonally adjusted estimate for total construction work done fell 2.4% to $48,397.8m in the March quarter. The trend estimate for total building work done rose 2.0% in the March quarter. The trend estimate for non-residential building work done rose 0.2%, while residential building work rose 3.1%. The seasonally adjusted estimate of total building work done rose 3.3% to $23,597.0m in the March quarter. The trend estimate for engineering work done fell 4.7% in the March quarter. The seasonally adjusted estimate for engineering work done fell 7.3% to $24,800.9m in the March quarter.

See http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/mf/8755.0?OpenDocument