The Australian Institute of Building (AIB) is the preeminent organisation supporting the career development of building professionals in Australia and internationally. The Institute’s primary focus is to promote building as a genuine profession and to ensure that the building and construction industry has access to qualified and experienced graduates who go on to become project managers, construction directors, general managers and chief executives.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
AIB marketing initiatives to support building professionals includes:
- Promoting and developing seminars, workshops, webinars and training courses;
- Publishing the Construct magazine;
- Publishing the weekly E-Bulletin newsletter;
- Organising an annual AIB conference;
- Working as an effective advocate for the building professional at a national and state / territory level;
- Providing an authoritative source for media comment on issues relating to building professionals;
- Supporting the establishment and ongoing relevance of university building and construction degrees;
- Co-publishing the Australasian Journal of Construction Economics and Building academic journal;
- Supporting industry-driven innovation; and
- Organising the AIB Professional Excellence In Building Awards and the AIB Young Achievers award programs to recognise individuals.
The AIB Corporate Supporter packages provide your company with the opportunity to clearly demonstrate a commitment to the building profession.
AIB Marketing Fast Facts:
- The Construct magazine reaches over 10,000 people each quarter.
- The weekly E-Bulletin newsletter is distributed to 2500 AIB members and over 2000 non-members each week.
- Seminars, workshops, webinars and training courses are sent weekly to AIB members and non-members.
- Senior management, AIB members, students, corporate supporters and representatives from affiliated companies attend the AIB annual conference.
- The AIB accredits 16 universities around Australia with a number of other universities seeking AIB accreditation.
- Approximately over 200 people attend each AIB Professional Excellence in Building Awards dinners around Australia. The dinners are held in Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, Sydney and Melbourne.
- The National Professional Excellence in Building Awards dinner, attracts over 250 people from the building and construction industry.